Accountants and auditors typically do the following:
- Examine financial statements to ensure that they are accurate and comply with laws, rules and regulations
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency and use of accepted accounting procedures and identify potential risks for fraud
- Organize, analyze, and test financial records
- Assess financial operations, identify risks and challenges, and make best-practices recommendations to management
- Report on financial statements and internal controls and render an opinion to Board of Directors
We are looking for motivated accountants to join our Registered PCAOB Accounting Firm. If you would like to join an Accounting Firm that is growing in the accounting profession and you are self- motivated and want to work for a Firm that is flexible and values team players this is the Firm. We at Griffith, DeLaney, Hillman & Lett are continuing to move forward in the 21st century with competitive pay, paid benefits, 401(K), PTO, Paid Life Insurance. We welcome your RESUME for consideration.